Here are a few things regarding registration
*Entrance to the event is at Brookfest Acres, which is located on Brooklyn Road in Turn 4 of the racetrack at MIS (Brooklyn, MI).
*At registration the day of the event each participant will receive:
1. Registration Packet (includes race bib and two gate entry tickets for parents).
2. A wristband (for their heat time) will be placed on the participant.
A. This bracelet must be worn at all times and shown
1. at the front entrance.
2. at heat entrance for their heat time.
3. at Swag Bag tent to pick up their t-shirt and gear.
*Please print and fill out completely the KIDZ RELEASE FORM (see link above) and bring with you! This will help with the registration process.
We encourage everyone to be at the event 1 hour before your event time. The gates will open at 8:00am the day of the event.
August 18, 2018
Michigan International Speedway
12626 US-12 Highway
Brooklyn, MI 49230
Be sure to check out childrenzchallenge.com prior to the event date for entry location.
PARKING IS FREE
We are very fortunate to have Michigan International Speedway as our host site for this event. Please respect the facilities and take care of your trash items. Even remind others to do the same!
All heats are ages 4-13 yr
9:00 a.m.(SOLD OUT)
9:20 a.m.(SOLD OUT)
9:40 a.m. (SOLD OUT)
10:00 a.m. (SOLD OUT)
10:20 a.m. (SOLD OUT)
10:40 a.m. (SOLD OUT)
11:00 a.m. (SOLD OUT)
11:20 a.m. (SOLD OUT)
11:40 a.m. (SOLD OUT)
1:00 p.m. (SOLD OUT)
4:00 p.m. (special needs/family heat)(SOLD OUT)
• You will be required to check in at the start line 10 minutes prior to your heat.
• Make sure to drink plenty of fluids before, during, and after your heat.
• Dress creatively and prepare to get muddy!
• Goggles and gloves may be beneficial on the course.
• Duct tape around your shoelaces may help you keep your shoes on in the mud!
• Collection bins will be available to donate your muddy shoes and clothing.
• RULES – This is a KIDZ-friendly event. The following are prohibited:
• Please report any suspicious behavior and/or individuals in need of assistance to a volunteer or EMT personnel.
• We would encourage you to take lots of photos. Please “tag” us on all social media outlets by using #childrenzchallenge2018
• Rain or Shine the event will proceed as scheduled. Updates available on Facebook and Twitter.
This event was created to be fun! THIS IS NOT A RACE. Everyone who finishes is a winner! We are encouraging participants to help each other through the challenges on the course. If you cannot physically perform a challenge, you have the option to go around it. Help everyone have fun by being courteous, respectful, and encouraging!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION!!!